What You Will

Another Burma Shave billboard on the information superhighway. Random thoughts about arts, faith, culture, music, language, literature, and the shortcomings of the Hegelian dialectic. (OK, just kidding about that last bit.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonds, Washington, United States

I wonder what goes in this space?

9/27/2005

I didn't know they could do that

I get my share of scam and "phish" e-mail, but here's one that made me take notice. It's a variation on the ol' Nigerian scam, which has been around since before there was an Internet:

Attn:Sir/Madam,

It is with trust and believe that I write to you, although I don't know you neither have I seen you before, but my confidence was reposed On you. I am Barrister Ahmed Yusuf, a personal Attorney to Mr.Hesham Sabry, and a National of your Country. He was also a Contractor with one of the Government Prostates, ...
Gee, and I thought things were bad when Caligula made his horse a senator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home