What You Will

Another Burma Shave billboard on the information superhighway. Random thoughts about arts, faith, culture, music, language, literature, and the shortcomings of the Hegelian dialectic. (OK, just kidding about that last bit.)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonds, Washington, United States

I wonder what goes in this space?

1/04/2007

Ridiculous Web site of the month, part 6

A high school student calling itself "MK" has slapped up a halfhearted blog called SPUWatch, the purpose of which seems to be to hurl invective at my alma mater, Seattle Pacific University.

As MK correctly observes, nobody, including SPU, should be above criticism. On the other hand, everybody should be above the type of tiresome, irrelevant, thoughtless blather that MK dishes out.

When a friend of mine and I both commented on MK's first post, MK thanked us for "legitimizing" the blog. So one can "legitimize" something by observing how pathetic it is? I'm still trying to get my head around that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home